Carpet Disinfection | Upholstery Disinfection
People increasingly have asked how they can minimize the spread of viruses within their homes and workplaces in order to stay safe and healthy. GHC Building Maintenance, LLC specializes in cleaning services for your carpets and upholstery to keep your indoor air quality clean and healthy.
Call for a FREE Quote
Preventing the Spread of Viruses
A new virus has found its way to the United States, and there is still much to learn about it. However, the same products that kill other viruses and prevent the spread of germs will also work to prevent the spread of viruses
Below are the top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- Those with symptoms (fever, sudden cough, etc) should stay home.
- Practice social distancing: Avoid areas where people congregate. Try to maintain six feet of space from others in public.
- Regularly clean (or call GHC Building Maintenance, LLC to clean) your carpets and upholstery
- Keep common areas stocked with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Wash your hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Call GHC Building Maintenance, LLC for disinfection services at (704) 594-5585 or obtain a quick quote.
Why Call GHC Building Maintenance, LLC for Disinfection Services?
- Viruses affect thousands of people annually. Form many years, GHC Building Maintenance, LLC has provided carpet cleaning and sanitization services and follows practices outlined by the CDC to keep the spread to a minimum.
- GHC Building Maintenance, LLC's crews are well trained and supervised to comply with proper procedures when cleaning and sanitizing carpeting and upholstery.
- When an outbreak of a virus is suspected, GHC Building Maintenance, LLC follows a disinfection protocol designed to kill germs, preventing spread.
- Call (704) 594-5585 for cleaning and sanitizing services to reduce the spread of viruses.
- These practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures to prevent the spread of viruses.