Disinfection Services in Lincolnton, North Carolina
for Carpets & Upholstery
The coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, has been spreading throughout the United States. Many people wonder how they can reduce the spread of the coronavirus in Lincolnton, North Carolina within their homes and workplaces in order to stay healthy and keep loved ones safe. GHC Building Maintenance, LLC complies with the CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of carpeting and upholstery to help keep your indoor air quality clean and healthy.
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent Spread of Virus in Lincolnton
The coronavirus is new to the area, and there is still much to learn about it. However, the same products that kill 99.9% of other viruses and prevent the spread of germs also work to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
Here are the top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- People with symptoms (fever, sudden cough, etc) should stay home.
- Practice social distancing in Lincolnton, meaning avoid areas where people congregate and try to maintain a parameter six feet of space from others.
- Call GHC Building Maintenance, LLC for disinfection services for your carpeting and upholstery at (704) 594-5585 or obtain a quick quote.
Why Call GHC Building Maintenance, LLC for Lincolnton Disinfection Services?
- Although the coronavirus is a new virus, other viruses, such as various forms of the flu affect thousands of people each year. For many years, GHC Building Maintenance, LLC has provided disinfection services and follows practices outlined by the CDC to reduce the spread of disease.
- GHC Building Maintenance, LLC's crews are highly trained and supervised to comply with CDC guidelines when cleaning and sanitizing carpets and upholstery.
What Are the Most Common Symptoms of Coronavirus?
One fact about COVID-19 that was recently discovered is that it can be spread before symptoms appear. Young people often report no symptoms or mild symptoms. However, they can still spread the virus to more vulnerable people. The most commonly reported symptoms of coronavirus are fever, cough and shortness of breath. The coronavirus is especially problematic for the elderly and those with underlying health issues.
For more information on recommended precautions for preventing the spread of coronavirus, visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.